Willow tie instruction
1. Take two rods and cross them over each other.
2. Hold the rods at the back with a willow tie against where they cross.
3. Start wrapping the tie around the crossed rods bringing it up from underneath, over and round - do this a few times.
4. Keep changing the direction of the tie so that it is wrapped around the rods both vertically and horizontally and is crossed as in this picture above.
5. Once the rods are securely fastened, bring the end of the tie in and through its own loop as shown above.
6. Pull the loop tight.
7. Cut off the end of the tie to finish.
Order willow online line here.